In this first chat of our new "poke the brain on a stick" series, I'm talking to my colleague and co-author Brent Reed, a Disciplined Agile Partner, Practitioner, Instructor, Scrum Master, and Enterprise DevOps Architect from Victoria, British Columbia.
|YouTube mp4||OneDrive mp3|
Topics we discussed:
- Who’s Brent?
- What’s life like in Victoria?
- What is Disciplined DevOps?
- If we analyze the DevOps DNA, what would we find?
- What comes after DevOps?
- What’s your favourite dessert?
Links from the chat:
- Twitter: @brentareed
- LinkedIn: brentaaronreed
- Victoria Meetup: January 22, 2019
- opensource.com article: Analyzing the DNA of DevOps
- Poking the hornet's nest announcement
For feedback or questions, please add a comment below or ping me on twitter @wpschaub.
The name of our poke-the-brain-on-a-stick series is based on my colleague Charles K's quote from the 90's. He always said that he would like to have our brains on a stick for projects. The intent of the series is to meet experts, explore questions that bubble up in the community, and introduce beautiful British Columbia in Canada.