In this second chat of our new "poke the brain on a stick" series, I'm talking to my colleague and co-author Mathew Mathai. He's an independent project management professional with over 20 years of experience in a multi-cultural and multi-industry environment and the phenomenal scrum master mentoring our team.
Topics we discussed:
- Who is the non-IT Mathew?
- What’s the goal of your PM4K book?
- Has your better half read chapter 9?
- Is Agile == DevOps or != DevOps?
- How relevant is Waterfall today?
- What’s your favourite food?
Links from the chat:
- Twitter: @MathewPM4K @aNicheInc
- Facebook: ProjectManagement4Kids
- LinkedIn: Project Management for Kids
- opensource.com article: Analyzing the DNA of DevOps
- Poking the hornet's nest announcement
For feedback or questions, please add a comment below or ping me on twitter @wpschaub.
The name of our char series is based on my colleague Charles K's quote from the 90's, that he would like to have our brains on a stick for projects. The intent of the series is to meet experts, explore questions that bubble up in the community, and introduce beautiful British Columbia in Canada.