Wow, it's already eleven articles in which we have shared insights into the mysterious DevOps mindset.
Here is the list from latest to oldest:
- 3 ways to handle transient faults for DevOps
DevOps is about delighting our stakeholders with continuous business value, and how we manage transient faults is part of that.
- Why fear of failure is a silent DevOps virus
In the context of software development, fail fast is innocuous to DevOps.
- One CI/CD pipeline per product to rule them all
Is the idea of a unified continuous integration and delivery pipeline a pipe dream?
- Why hypothesis-driven development is key to DevOps
A hypothesis-driven development mindset harvests the core value of feature flags: experimentation in production.
- 5 essential values for the DevOps mindset
People and process take more time but are more important than any technology "silver bullet" in solving business problems.
- Breaking down walls between people, process, and products
DevOps transformation success hinges on removing the barriers inherent in an organization.
- DevOps transformation: Key differences in small, midsize, and large organizations
When embracing a DevOps mindset, does an organization's size matter?
- Blueprint for a team with a DevOps mindset
Culture is the greatest challenge when embarking on a DevOps transformation.
- Analyzing the DNA of DevOps
How have waterfall, agile, and other development frameworks shaped the evolution of DevOps? Here's what we discovered.
- Visualizing a DevOps mindset
Use this graphical analysis to help develop a DevOps strategy for your organization.
- What's the cost of feature flags?
Here's what you need to know about managing feature flags in a progressive exposure environment.
What's Next? I'm going to work on an article that's concerned with "handling transient faults to improve resilience and service quality" and then re-focus on our agents of chaos book.